Sunday, December 4, 2011

How to Make a Film (Part One)

I am in the process of trying to make a short film. I thought it might be interesting to write about it from the very start, when nothing is really certain. My natural instinct has the Film already in my head and i wish that all will be work fine. But it would surely be far more interesting to force myself to be honest. And the truth is that the whole process is bound to be a severe learning experience for me more than anyone.
I won’t go into too much detail in this initial post. I had made several of the no-budget Films before.
Like my latest Halloween Short Film
I have written rough Story and all things are almost ready to Film. But there is the weather. WINTER. My Story is written for summer. But autumn is ok but winter is bad, because it includes running around. Breaking a leg before Christmas is not funny.
The next stage is finding Locations. But in my head i found already places to go. This is another preparation. Check your planned Locations before go filming.
At the end i want to tell you something about title a Film. I have already a title that good to know whats the Film about, but not a blockbuster. Hollywood has it easy. There are people that analyze trends and so on. But me as an one person self-making Filmmaker isn’t so easy. Well i hope i will get an Awesome title on the end that people get interested to watch my Short Film. :)

Should you have any interest in witnessing me attempt the above on route to cinematic glory, tune in to Part Two…

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms