Monday, December 12, 2011

I visited the Locations and finished making the Props. Next thing is to prepare your Camera and set a date to filming. But think about the weather. Its always difficult.
(This is a continuation of this post from a week or so back).

If I wanted, I could describe the title is was think of and write here the Story about my Film. I should have a look at this Blog that explains lots about TITLE Making in Hollywood
http://www.artofthetitle.com/

But I pledged to write this blog honestly, in an attempt to demystify the process. So it would be no more so interesting for you to read the blog. 

These are not facts that I would try to conceal or deny, because I don’t feel that it is in any way “cheating”. Making a short film, one is constantly having to think how the finish Film will look like and get notice. One thing I have learnt as a filmmaker and scriptwriter is that you have to see yourself as a resource, rather than a drain on resources.
Another thing is that i have to do all my myself. Acting, VFX, Editng, Camera and so on. But i like it. I can do what i want and when. Bad thing is that there is no pressure to get finish. Maybe you think now. WTF!?!? Well i am a person thats not motivated for a long time. When something isn’t working like modeling for the VFX Parts i stop. and thats it a unfinished Film AGAIN!

The simple fact is, when it comes to short films, anything you don't make easy for yourself is going to be hard.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to work. Hope we see us in the Third Part of my Progress making Film Blog…..

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms